Sep 12, 2012

Zoya Haul

About a week ago, Zoya had a BOGO sale on their website for all account holders! I previously owned two nail polishes from Zoya.  I had always meant to buy more, but the colors that I wanted were always out of stock at Ulta, and I didn't want to pay shipping online. When I saw this BOGO deal, I just couldn't pass it up! 


A single Zoya nail polish retails for $8, but I got six polishes and only paid $24! Meaning, I only had to pay for three polishes, and free shipping was also included. I would've had to pay $48 plus shipping without this sale, and that's just crazy! 

The Shades I Chose (from left to right):
  • Jolene 
  • Ibiza
  • Carmen
  • Wednesday
  • Kennedy
  • Robyn
Packaging: 
The packaging was extremely secure, I was actually surprised! I've never experienced such careful packaging before. I really appreciate it when companies care about how they ship out their products. 


Everything came in this huge box, which is funny since all that I ordered were six little polishes! 
After opening the box and sifting through the packaging foam, I found another box with the nail polish! It's really cool that the polishes were secure in their own box, because most of the time makeup companies don't consider packaging to be a big deal. 
 I like how each nail polish has its own little compartment. It allows them to stand upright and stay in perfect condition. No scratches here! 
I was also sent some color spoons! The colors are (from left to right): Katherine, Paloma, and Frida. I'm really liking Frida.. I'm putting it on my wishlisht! 


Here's another set of color spoons from the Designer and Diva collection that also came with my order for free! I think color spoons are a great idea for people who don't want to buy a whole bottle of nail polish without seeing the color first, but they did raise the price on them to 50 cents each, a little too much in my opinion. 

Top row (from left to right): Rehka, Toni, Monica, Natty, Evvie, and Noot
Bottom row (from left to right): Elisa, Suri, Song, Ray, Feifei, and Daul
This was my favorite thing that they sent me for free: a catalogue with all of their colors! Now I'm going to be tempted to buy them all..  ;) 

Overall, I'm very pleased with my order! I've been wanting to buy some new Zoya polish for a while now. They're so smooth, dry quickly, and have countless colors to choose from. Plus, zoya.com is always having great sales like this one! Their packaging should seriously win an award, and they even send cute little extras. Oh yeah, and they gave me a coupon for free shipping on my next order! I'm definitely going to be ordering from them again online soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥