Sep 17, 2012

Big Lots Haul

Remember how I was just reminiscing about the Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipsticks? Well, I FOUND THEM! I couldn't believe it when I saw them at Big Lots, a discount store, of all places. I went crazy and bought every color, especially since they are discontinued! 


As you can see I also picked up a few other items! I bought the Revlon Grow Luscious eyeliner for $3, which is a great deal because it retails for about $8 at other stores. I don't even know why this was here because they're still being sold in every major store. Lastly, I chose a Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in the color Rubylicious. 

I also saw a Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, but it was in the shade Cloud Wine, which is much too dark for my skintone. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for Whipped Strawberries and Pink Frosting, my favorite colors. I'm still so angry that Maybelline discontinued them! 

When you hear "Big Lots" makeup isn't the first thing that usually comes to mind, but this is the place to go when looking for discounts. It seems to me that they usually sell discontinued products, but sometimes you'll get surprised like I did!

Links:

4 comments:

  1. i have nominated you for the liebster award:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought cloud wine; it was the only shade they had at my Big Lots too. It is definitely too dark, but I wanted to get my hands on another mousse blush! I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Lots is actually the first place I go when I want to buy a lot of makeup but don't want to spend a lot of money! I've gotten... Revlon lipsticks for $1.50, Maybelline lipsticks for $1.50, Maybelline mascaras for $3 or less, etc. I've seen some blogs score Philosophy at their Big Lots! In fact, I saw an empty Philosophy carton at mine; guess someone stole the only one. :( Anyways, BL is a great place for makeup scores. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥