Sep 23, 2012

How to Save Money at Forever21

Forever21 is a relatively affordable clothing line that offers a variety of fashionable clothing and accessories. When I feel the urge to buy new clothes, I want to go to places that are affordable. 



Usually when I'm "in the mood" for shopping, or just want to browse around a store, I end up at Forever21.  Whenever I walk into one of their shops, I feel overwhelmed because they have so much stuff to look through! It's hard to leave empty-handed, and that's when prices start to add up..

Tip Number 1: Invade the sale section
To prevent getting carried away and over-spending, I like to do a thorough search throughout the entire sale section! I know you're probably thinking that it sounds boring and that you won't find anything worth the time and effort, but trust me, you will likely find something. Most Forever21 locations have a whole wall, or sometimes even a room, dedicated to sale items! 

Tip Number 2: Double checking 
Most of the items in the sale section are already marked down in red ink on the tag itself, so you know that the item is definitely on sale. However, sometimes things aren't always properly marked. Meaning that an unmarked item might actually be on sale. (This actually happened to me the other day). Just ask an employee to check the price for you before putting it back on the rack. 

Tip Number 3: Sale within a Sale 
When clothes go into the sale section at Forever21, it's usually because they're no longer "in style" or that the store is trying to make room for seasonal clothing. Since they're so desperate to get rid of stuff, they usually have extra promotions. For example, there will be a "Buy one get one free of equal or lesser value" or "Additional 50% Off". I always take advantage of sales like this, I mean it's like you're getting clothes for next to nothing, sometimes free. 

Tip Number 4: Challenge Yourself
I find myself even more motivated to find good deals when I make it a challenge for myself. I'll think Ok, let's see how many different items I can get with $20, $15, or $10. It sounds kind of lame, but it's actually surprising how much value you can actually get out of the sale section.

Tip Number 5: Baby Steps
Sometimes the sale section can be a little disheveled and unorganized. To avoid this, try to come early in the morning before most people tear it up. If you can't go early, divide the room into sections. Start with the wall racks and then move to the bins, or something along those lines. If you don't want to look at everything, just scan through whatever catches your eye. 

Remember
If you're one of those clowns that think sales are for people who are underprivileged, just remember that you're shopping at Forever21 here. Sales are a great way to satisfy the urge to get something new or to update a wardrobe without over-spending. Just think of all of the money that you'll be saving! I think sales are wonderful and there's absolutely nothing wrong about wanting to save money. Go for it and have fun! 


Here are more photos from my most recent sale spree:

I actually ended up buying the cute floral dress and the out until dawn shirt shown here.  My mom bought some sunglasses and shirts too! 

It's not to late to get in on the additional half off sale. Right now on Forever21.com you can still get the deal, but it ends today! I prefer looking in stores, because they have so much more to look through. I also noticed that each location tends to vary what they put on the racks. 

I really enjoy bargain hunting when I have the opportunity to. It's so much fun getting great deals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥