Oct 20, 2013

Haul: The Latest Drugstore Products!

If you have been keeping up with my YouTube videos, you know that I have been buying all of the latest drugstore products! There are countless products out right now, from every brand! It's so exciting to me, and I just love the thrill of trying new makeup. 

I have already reviewed some of the latest products, like the Maybelline Color Elixirs, L'Oreal Le Mattes/ La Lacques, and the Revlon Laquer Balms/Matte Balms.


Today, I'm showing you my latest haul from the drugstore!




Maybelline Color Tattoos for Winter 2013- These are part of the new, limited edition Gilded in Gold collection. I actually already have a full review on them here. I absolutely love the fact that these shades are all mattes! I've been wearing Nude Pink non-stop this entire month!

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipsticks- These are also from the new, limited edition Gilded in Gold Collection. I wasn't too impressed with these colors, because they aren't very unique or 'new' for Maybelline or the drugstore in general. 

L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Out Butterfly Mascara- Yes, this mascara has a long name. I was really excited to try this, because I enjoy most of the mascaras from the Voluminous line. The brush is an odd asymetrical shape. In the end, I wasn't  impressed with this one, I have a full video review/demo on it here.

Covergirl Flamed Up Mega Curl Mascara- I loved the Flamed Out mascara by Covergirl, so when I saw this one, I knew I had to try it! The brush is curved, and the formula is super easy to work with. I'm currently loving this mascara, I've been using it everyday! 

Revlon Shadow Links Eyeshadow Collection- Ok, so the concept of this collection is to pick out any shadows that you like, and link them together (they have little slots on the sides where they hook together) which is a great idea, but the shadows are poor quality. They're dry, powdery, and unpigmented. Awful product! I have a full video review on them here



I've also put together a video of the haul (with some other items not pictured) if you would like to watch it! I  have a clip at the end of the video where I show a few displays too! 



Have you tried any of these new items yet? 

      | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube |  

18 comments:

  1. I hope I can find those Revlon Eye Shadows :D they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually terrible! Just warning you they are very powdery.

      Delete
  2. I was just about to say how pretty the Revlon Shadow Links Eyeshadow Collection looked - thats such a shame they were a fail. They had potential to be fab!! :o(
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG The Revlon shadow links looks awesome! i love products that you can combine with magnets and crazy stuffs like that! hahaha


    jesselynnn.blogspot.com //FANCYTHEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try the new Color Tattoos - i have they make it across the pond to England!

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know when Revlon is going to realize their eyeshadows are crap and fix the problem. They were better in the 90's than they are now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Applauding this comment so hard.

      Delete
    2. I know! I've never tried a good Revlon powder shadow. Hopefully they hear what people are saying about them and make a change to the formula.

      Delete
  6. The revlon eyeshadows sound awesome, shame the product isn't that great

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need the Flamed Up mascara, I adore Flamed Out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo good, try it if you love Flamed Out! :)

      Delete
  8. I agree that the Revlon eyeshadow idea was really smart but it's such a shame they aren't good quality :( xxx
    Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! This is a great haul. You def got great products here. i would love to try the Revlon eyeshadow collection. Love the shades for they are light and natural when applied on skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so disappointing the quality of the Revlon eyeshadows weren't up to scratch - the colours looked so promising!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Article you know your article it's useful me. it's really good and helping your article and yes thanks for sharing information
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives
    Best Sofa Repair Services in Mahadevapura,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥