Oct 3, 2012

Mini Ulta Haul

Hello everyone, I just wanted to do a quick post of some new products I bought at Ulta the other day! I used my '$5 off of $15 or more' coupon from Allure magazine and took advantage of the BOGO 50% sale off of all Revlon lip products.


The Haul:
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- "Raspberry Bite" 
  • Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick-"Brilliant Bordeaux"
  • Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss-"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss"
  • Essence Eyebrow Designer-"Brown"
I've been searching for a good drugstore brow pencil for a while now, hopefully this will be a nice one. So far I've tried Rimmel, Wet N Wild, and Maybelline brow pencils without any luck. I already have a few of the Essence Stay With Me Glosses, and I love them. The colors are true to the tube and opaque without being sticky, plus they smell delicious! This is my first time trying the Revlon Ultimate Liquid Lipstick, and I'm really excited! Raspberry Bite looks like a really pretty shade of red. I'm probably going to be wearing it all throughout fall. 

Oh, and I wanted to say a special thank you to those of you who are following my blog! I can't believe I have 40 followers! :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love Revlon lipsticks - they're fantastic quality and the shade selection is amazing :) I've been meaning to try Essence's lip glosses, I've heard really good things about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, especially the Super Lustrous lipsticks! The Essence lip glosses are amazing, you have to give them a try:) I love your blog btw!!!

      Delete
  2. I gotta use my Ulta coupon that is $5 off a $10 purchase! lol.

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥