Whenever I see or hear about beauty brands that are only available abroad, I automatically want to try them. Recently, my dad went to Austria and brought me back all of these goodies! My aunt also helped out by picking the shades that she thought would suit me, and even pitched in! So, thank you to my dad and my Aunt who bought me all of this wonderful makeup and brought it back home for me!
- Astor Soft Sensation Lipstick- "060"
- Dita von Teese for Artdeco Lipstick- "Erotique"
- Isadora Perfect Moisture Lipstick-"Flirty Fuchsia"
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono-"Starlight Expresso"
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono-"Oh, It's Toffeeful"
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono-"My First Copperware Party"
- Labello Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm
- Labello Rose Shine Lip Balm
- Astor Big and Beautiful Boom! Volume Mascara
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Isadora Big Bold Mascara
- Manhattan Supersize Mascara
I have heard so many great things and seen some awesome swatches of most of these products, and I'm so excited to finally try them out myself! I have been longing for a Dita Von Teese lipstick ever since I heard that she was creating her own line with Artdeco, about a year ago. I can't wait to post about each and every one of these items in detail. It's so much fun to discover new beauty products!